Friday, November 14, 2008

One of these things is not like the other

- Temperature right now in San Francisco: 80 degrees.
Temperature right now in Chicago, Illinois: 47 degrees.

I'm fine here, thanks. But seriously, 80 degrees on November 14? That's some straight-up earthquake weather. Make sure your earthquake kit is up-to-date! Hmmm, we drank the vodka that was in ours. I'll have to replace that.

- Happy Friday, everyone! I have a music recommendation. I have been obsessively listening to Jenny Lewis' new album Acid Tongue. It's beautiful and rocking and just great.

- You know what's nice? When you have to take your car to the shop and it turns out to be much much cheaper than you thought.


The Foxy Box was leaking massive quantities of coolant and besmirching every surface he came into contact with. I was afraid of massive radiator damage, but luckily it was only a heater valve. $35. Well, plus the $85 in labor.

I would like to take this opportunity to give a shout-out to Skillcentre at 1458 San Bruno. Great guys, great work. I was not given a discount for this message. Unfortunately.

1 comment:

Rocco said...

a couple things: we have vodka is our EQ kit too! it's still there, in fact. hmmmm. maybe not after tonight. also, the foxy box! did i come up with that? me thinks it's more of a 'she' name than a 'he' name.