Thursday, August 19, 2010

In which I turn into Go Fug Yourself or something

I don't know anything about style or fashion. I have to take my sister with me when I shop for clothes so I don't accidentally buy green and orange plaid or a jacket with zippers on it or whatever.

I also am only vaguely aware of who Taylor Momsen is. Some kind of teen actress/singer/whatever, I guess. I don't really know. Does she have something to do with "Gossip Girl"? That would explain why I don't know anything about her.

Somewhere on the Internet, I came across a video of Taylor Momsen talking about Style and I was so troubled by the freeze-frame of her face that I clicked on it. Taylor Momsen said she feels much better since she fired her stylist. I think Taylor Momsen has made a mistake.


Look, it's a Juggalette! No, wait, it's a victim of domestic violence. No, wait, it's a 14-year-old boy going to his first Misfits show. No, wait.



Taylor, come home. Daddy misses you. Remember when we used to rummage through garbage cans together? We can do that again. Come home, honey.

No comments: