Friday, May 14, 2010

Today's Power Rankings

Sleigh Bells, “Treats”

YOUR SUMMER JAM HAS ARRIVED. PLEASE PICK UP AT WINDOW 3.

Dinner tomorrow night at secret underground supper club

“Includes unlimited wine”? You are playing a dangerous game, my friend

Bay to Breakers

My 20th consecutive year of not participating in any way except to bitch about the helicopters at 7 am

Facebook

I knew I could sit this one out and join the next one

Giants hitters

I’ve seen more punch in a fight between 2 toddlers

The couple that sprang their pit bull and then fled to Reno with their killing machine in tow

The new face of white trash

SF Bay Guardian commenters

The antimatter version of SFGate commenters

Oil spill


It’s bad; on the other hand, getting a little tired of it.

Going to Chicago for Pitchfork Festival

Oh great, another event at which I’ll be wildly inappropriately aged

Cupcakes and bacon

Please go join ahi tuna towers and Asian fusion in the Room of Tired Food Trends

Carly Fiorina

Endorsed by Sarah Palin! That’s big in California

Japanese tourists


So cute

No comments: