Signs of alcohol abuse
- You have problems at work or school because of your drinking, such as being late or not going at all.
- You drink in risky situations, such as before or while driving a car.
- After drinking, you can't remember what happened while you were drinking (blackouts).
- You have legal problems because of your drinking, such as being arrested for harming someone or driving while drunk.
- You get hurt or you hurt someone else when you are drinking.
- You keep drinking even though you have health problems that are caused or made worse by alcohol use, such as liver disease (cirrhosis).
- Your friends or family members are worried about your drinking.
You want to know the real Signs of alcohol abuse?
- You took home somebody you met at R Bar
- You laughed out loud watching a Will Farrell movie
- You listen to a Carrie Underwood song on repeat more than 8 times
- You found a Zima at the back of the fridge after a party and drank it
- You found some mouthwash under your laundry in the closet and drank it
- You found a drink someone left on the bar at Li Po and drank it
- You made Kraft Mac n Cheese after 8 pm
- You played "Sexy and I Know It" on a jukebox
- You're a member of my family