Friday, June 8, 2012

Hey, just for fun, let's see what's going on in the Strictly Platonic section of Craigslist!

The best thing about Craigslist - well, besides the fact that it is the Economic Engine that powers the world and also that it almost put the Chronicle out of business - is the fact that it has so much shit to look at that you could never get bored looking at it. Craigslist verily contains multitudes.

Like the Strictly Platonic section! There's a section for people who want to be platonic! What do you think goes on in there?

Some people really are just looking for friends!

true friends - w4w - 30 (santa rosa)


Date: 2012-06-07, 5:38PM PDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

im looking to makes some friends with some drama free non bitchy girls that i can talk too about anything realtionships family just anything between 27-37 if you just wanna be a chat buddy thats fine with me

---------------------------------------------

Looking for someone who likes chat buddies but hates drama and punctuation? Here's your girl!

Unless you're 38.

Some people are looking for something else:

Do you noe molly - m4w - 23 (san jose east)


Date: 2012-06-06, 9:50PM PDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We'll I have this friend very light skinned she that kinda friend you have around wen ur trying to have a good time she have u feeling ur self. Me my self Latin male husky build cute face fun and out going pic 4 pic

------------------------------------------------------

HINT: "Molly" isn't really "light skinned." She's not really a person. Wink wink. Nudge nudge. And I'm not sure I want to give this guy any Molly if it will result in him "feeling ur self."

I'm not sure this next ad is completely "platonic." I mean, MAYYYYBE, but I kinda doubt that this guy really wants "a relationship marked by the absence of romance or sex":

Asian woman in panties - m4w - 47 (lafayette / orinda / moraga)


Date: 2012-06-04, 11:27AM PDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm looking for an Asian woman, about my age, for panty play. I'd like to see you in your panties. I can give you a massage or anything else you may need. As for me, I need an Asian woman to wear cotton panties and be sweet to me.

-----------------------------------

I mean, maybe this guy and an Asian woman will get together and she'll hang out in her panties and be sweet to him and that'll be about it. Maybe they'll play some backgammon and watch Season 2 of "Big Bang Theory" on DVD and whatnot. But I suspect Mr. Lafayette/Orinda/Moraga may be looking for a little more than that.

And then there are some that are just fucking weird:

LAS VEGAS TRIP WANNA JOINT - m4w - 29 (san jose downtown)


Date: 2012-06-06, 3:26PM PDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY HOW R U ? I AM SINGLE GUY I LIKE TO GO LAS VEGAS I AM ALONE NOW U LIKE TO JOINT WITH ME I WILL TACK CARE OF YOUR FLIGHT AND ROOM AND SOME EXPENCIVE R U REAL PUT TITLE LASVEGAS THAN I WILL KNOW U R REAL I AM NON SMOKER SOCIAL DRINKER FUN AND HONEST GUY PLEASE SENT ME PIC AND CONTACT NO I DONT LIKE TOO MANY E MAILS THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY BYE

-----------------------------------------

OK, let's break this down. I think SINGLE GUY wants someone to "join" him on this trip. Contrary to the headline, I don't think he's offering anyone a "joint." He's alone. Alone even as he types this plaintive request. I think "I WILL TACK CARE OF YOUR FLIGHT AND ROOM" is pretty self-explanatory, if we assume that "TACK" means "take," but as far as what EXPENCIVE thing you will get, your guess is as good as mine.

Also, ladies, this FUN AND HONEST GUY does not like TOO MANY E MAILS, so make sure you're one of the first and not, say, the 53rd email he gets, because that is TOO MANY E MAILS.

Have a good weekend!

13 comments:

GG said...

I turn 38 this month! THANK GOD YOU POSTED THAT FIRST AD JUST IN TIME!!!

thesoniashow said...

I would like a trip to Vegas ...

Stephen said...

Strickly Platonick!1!

I AM single man want to discuss the FORMS and fine out the difference beatween the BEAUTIFUL and BEUATY it'self. Maybe we read PHaedoe and I massage your shoders. Maybe we consider the apologia and somke a J (if u kno whutI Mean ;)). Maybe invite my buddy so-crates. HE gives X-elent dialoggs. hitmeup!!!11!

Tamagosan said...

Oh yeah, this is totally what Plato was going for..

Dorispinto1001 said...

I am Doris used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (priests meruja); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as nativedoctor101@live.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.

TK said...

Well, I guess if I'm ever in the market for a voodoo doctor, I'll know where to go then!

I love the idea that somebody needs "golf voodoo."

susan said...

nativedoctor101@live.com MERUJA OWO... SCAM ARTIST,,,BEWARE,,, USER Doris( post on this forum) is a scam artist who advertises for this nigerian scam artist NATIVEDOCTOR101@LIVE.COM.... Meruja took me for 650$ canadian dollars. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST FROM NIGERIA. MERUJA OWO will ask you to send him money western union and than he will haggle you for more and more money and he is fake with no results. HE IS A SCAM BEWARE,, HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD AND WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. DO NOT USE THIS MAN BC HE WILL STEAL YOU MONEY!

susan said...

nativedoctor101@live.com MERUJA OWO... SCAM ARTIST,,,BEWARE,,, USER Doris( post on this forum) is a scam artist who advertises for this nigerian scam artist NATIVEDOCTOR101@LIVE.COM.... Meruja took me for 650$ canadian dollars. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST FROM NIGERIA. MERUJA OWO will ask you to send him money western union and than he will haggle you for more and more money and he is fake with no results. HE IS A SCAM BEWARE,, HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD AND WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. DO NOT USE THIS MAN BC HE WILL STEAL YOU MONEY!

Sandra Luis said...

Dear friends, my name is Sandra Luis from Canada, i am into business,but it was not bringing out profit as it was supposed to, life was not what living cos things was bad for me financially, i have a beautiful wife with four kids to take care off. i sold my car and most of my property just to keep earns mate and still things was not going easily for me. so i complained to a friend of mine who said he knew a powerful spell caster from Africa called Dr ATILA who can perform magical money spell or good luck or automatic promotion in office, making someone love you back, spells to bring close one in jail or lost back home,healing spell etc.that help straightened his brother life from taking hard drugs. At first i was confused and doubtful, then i decided to give a try and did what Dr ATILA told me to do, to my surprise 3 days later things started going well for me, i got what i ever bargained for, my business was flourishing like never before, i now have enough money to take good care of my family and we are living happily,I thank His greatness .atilahealinghome@yahoo.com for bringing my source to hope and joy with his powerful spell,well if you want to be a living testimony like me or interested in any spell casting you can contact Dr ATILA via this email atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

taylor nancy said...

my mouth is full of testimony is just like a dream but is real all thanks to papa Dr saulat.
I will continue to share this testimony sir till the whole world had of it. i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But i complained to my colleague in my place of work and she discuss with me her experience too and how she over come with the help of papa Dr saulat the great messenger God is using to help people, I narrated my problem to Dr saulat about how my Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in Washington DC were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact saulatspellhome@yahoo.com on his personal email address or website http://drsaulatindiaspell.webs.com/ and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve

taylor nancy said...

my mouth is full of testimony is just like a dream but is real all thanks to papa Dr saulat.
I will continue to share this testimony sir till the whole world had of it. i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But i complained to my colleague in my place of work and she discuss with me her experience too and how she over come with the help of papa Dr saulat the great messenger God is using to help people, I narrated my problem to Dr saulat about how my Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in Washington DC were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact saulatspellhome@yahoo.com on his personal email address or website http://drsaulatindiaspell.webs.com/ and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve

john shasha said...

hello every body my name is shasha I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ehohoaba help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily nd our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.ehohooabatemple@gmail.com

tessy jerry said...

Hello my name is mrs Tessy Jerry and am from u s a, i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 2 days my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Great ADAGBA casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Great ADAGBA for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend, ex lover and girlfriend to contact great ADAGBA with this via EMAIL:adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com