Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Actual text messages I have exchanged with The Sister

June 14:

TK: So how did that work out for you then?

The Sister: It worked out to be a late nite + self loathing. In an odd turn of events I happen to be sitting in washington sq park eating dim sum.

TK: Daytime drinking?

The Sister: No. Ive been drunk since noon friday.

June 20:

The Sister: The book 'smashed: story of a drunken girlhood' sits next to 'dry' in the bookcase. Is someone trying to tell me something?

July 3:

The Sister: I have become accidentally buzzed.

TK: I haven't had any alcohol so far today, which is kind of amazing.

The Sister: Wow. Well, I wasn't planning on it, if that counts for something.

July 5:

The Sister: I think its a bad sign if you have to break into your earthquake kit for a snack.

July 18:

The Sister: Watching hipsters gut fish is as funny as it sounds.

September 12:

The Sister: This is the largest limo I have ever seen. It screams hookers and blow.

TK: If you get either one, txt me RIGHT AWAY.

1 comment:

daisy said...

Who is your sister and is she looking for a new best friend?