Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday (uncat.)

- So here's my new favorite blog: DEALBREAKER. Run right over and check it out RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND I COMMAND YOU. Funny shit.

- Also, Spaceships and Kool-Aid. Funny as hell and so very NSFW so don't say I didn't warn you.

- Maybe it's this pheromone body spray I've been using, but motherfuckers continue to get all up in my shit on any otherwise uncrowded train and it's bugging the fuck out of me. I'm standing there yesterday in the little well across the front door of the train and a guy gets on and like wedges himself into the little space behind me when there's a whole empty train in front of both of us. I mean, WTFF???!!??

Eventually he extricated himself and sat down, but really, man. Come the fuck on.

- This is so fucking cool:



- Tonight at Chez TK, our film feature will be The Matchmaker (1997) w/ Janeane Garofalo and Denis Leary, courtesy of The Wife's Netflix queue, not mine, so just shut it. Judging from the comments on IMDB, this is some Citizen Kane-level shit, so I'm psyched.

No comments: