Friday, February 13, 2009

They grow up so fast

Just so you know that the US doesn't have a lock on fucked-up reproductive stories, meet 13-year-old Brit Alfie Patten:


Yes, the little 8-year-old looking kid on the left is the FATHER of the baby he's holding. Jesus Christ. Well, I guess, to look on the bright side, he might be the first Dad in history to beat his son at any Xbox game.

Oh, and from the Not That Fucking Surprising Dept.: Octomom is much, much crazier than we suspected. Like writing creepy letters to Angelina Jolie crazy. Like maybe having plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie crazy. I'm torn, because on the one hand, I think chicks should do whatever they can to look more like Angelina Jolie and oh for the love of Christ, I'm joking, okay?

Happy Friday, everyone! For the second consecutive year in a row, Super Hot Irish Girlfriend and I will actually be going out to eat on Valentine's Day. I know, suicidal, right? You'd think, but last year it was actually a lot of fun. We'll see how it is this year.

No comments: