Thursday, December 30, 2010

(Some of) My personal favorite Twitter posts of the year

I guess I could say "my favorite tweets" but GOD HELP ME I fucking LOATHE the term "tweets." Just saying the word "tweets" cheapens us all.

ANYWAY, in lieu of some bullshit Year in Review crap or something like that, here are some of the Twitter posts I "favorited" (ugh, another awful construction; maybe Twitter is the Nail in the Coffin for the English language) and thought were funny and/or something.



Kate is a must-follow.



Jessica is Internet famous but still talks to me.



The inimitable Molls, with a dieting query.



Molls is pretty much gold 100% of the time.



Renée.





More Renée.





That's a good point.



One more Molls.





I know what you mean.

I could also repost about 15 of Kanye's tweets here, but you've seen them all before. (For the record, cherub imagery and water bottle are my 2 faves.)

Keep up the good work, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, i'd also like to see a "top ten aids related tweets".

on a side note..how do you turn a fruit into a veggie?


...aids.

Cory said...

Um, are you really going to let that first comment stay up?

Dan said...

I have a theory that every woman named 'Rene' or 'Renee' is super funny.

(Whereas every man named 'Rene' or 'Renee' is simply French.)