Time waster of the day: Typing my favorite things into the @hubspot blog topic generator. pic.twitter.com/m8G4ds2lq2— Julie Polito (@jlpolito) May 23, 2016
I learned there is something called "Hubspot" and that it can generate Great Blogging Ideas presumably designed to Engage My Core Audience and Develop Quality Content that will Drive Marketing Success and Engagement. I haven't been blogging as much lately what with the Kid and also being a regular person taking up so much of my time so WHAT THE HELL I figured, Hubspot, give me some Fresh and Dynamic Content ideas.
I typed in three nouns that interested me and Hubspot gave me a veritable cornucopia of potential content:
THINK YOU'RE CUT OUT FOR DOING SAN FRANCISCO? TAKE THIS QUIZ
Please answer "True" or "False" to the following 14 questions!!!
1. I spent junior year abroad in Spain so let me tell you how inauthentic these tapas are.
2. Things were better in another time that isn't now.
3. There is a stick that protrudes perpendicularly from the right side of my steering column. I have no idea why it's there or what it does.
4. I sometimes takes quizzes with titles like "Think You're Cut Out for Doing San Francisco? Take This Quiz"
5. I think it's a pretty good idea to open a ping pong bar that cost 5 million dollars.
6. I like dogs.
7. MY DOG IS A SPECIAL AND PRECIOUS CREATURE WHOSE VERY EXISTENCE IS A GIFT UPON A WORLD THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT.
8. I'm special too.
9. I could pay $4,000 for a one-bedroom apartment but a $15 cab fare halfway across town is ridiculous.
10. I moved here from Different City. It's different here. Let me tell you about it, based on my barely informed perceptions after being here for 6 months and some commonly held if not necessarily true beliefs.
11. I wear hoodies all the time, unlike in other cities.
12. I believe that all these new people are destroying the city so I sold my house for $3,000,000 and moved to Denver.
13. I have seen people less fortunate than myself and was able to come to terms with the fact that they are human beings too.
14. There aren't enough bubble tea shops anywhere.
If you answered TRUE to even one of these questions, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are cut out for doing San Francisco.