Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's Top 5

1. My Super Hot Irish girlfriend

I know it's St. Patrick's Day and everything, but every day is Irish Day at my house, since I have a super hot Irish girlfriend. She left the old country at 19 and endured a voyage across the ocean fraught with many hardships to come to America. Well, probably the only hardship was the sky waitress not bringing the little bottles of Skyy around fast enough, but you get the idea. So I salute you, Super Hot Irish Girlfriend.

2. Top Chef

I love Top Chef and I'm not sure why. But I'm glad it's back.

3. Morningstar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers




Holy crap, these are good. Cook one up and melt some mozzarella cheese on top and maybe put it on some focaccia and JESUS you will be going "French Laundry, my ass. Your food tastes like third-rate crap next to my Morningstar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burger."

4. Harp

Again, I'm not trying to pimp the St. Patrick's Day thing too much.
I just really, really like Harp a lot.
5. Baseball season starts in like 3 weeks.

No comments: